FITC Seoul is a one-day flash design event featuring seven of the world’s top designers and developers. Among those scheduled to appear are perennial favorites Joshua Davis and Erik Natkze, creative guru Kyle Cooper (Imaginary Forces), Papervision 3D team member Ralph Hauwert, digital storyteller and creative director Euna Seol (PostVisual.com), and from Adobe Richard Galvan and Marcos Weskamp. Simultaneous translations from English to Korean and Korean to English (for Euna Seol’s presentation) will be provided throughout the event.
AND WE’VE GOT TWO TICKETS TO GIVE AWAY!!!!!
All you need to do is win the tickets and get to Korea and you’re on your way to having the Flash experience of a lifetime!
What do you need to do to score this awesome prize? Simply visit the original Flash Den posting and tell them why you’d like to go to FITC Seoul in the comments section. The two best answers will each win one ticket!
More about FITC Seoul
FITC Seoul is open to anyone who works with creative technologies — whether Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, or a combination of these and other bold new programs. Delegate passes range in price from $59 to $149 US. Early bird discount rates apply now through August 15, 2008. Go to FITCseoul.com for details or to register.
FITC Seoul – Dates, Times and Location
October 14, 2008 at COEX, Auditorium
Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-731, Korea
Now the technical stuff
- FlashDen staff will choose the winners and our decision is final.
- The prize covers the ticket only and does not include travel expenses, accommodation etc.
- Entries close on the 1st of September, midnight Australian Eastern Standard time.
- Should the winner not respond to email notification within two working days they will forfeit their prize and it will be offered to the next best entry.
- Any questions? Contact Envato Support.
*As originally posted on FlashDen.net