In this Tuts+ Premium screencast, we’ll review RequireJS, an asynchronous module loader and dependency manager, and AMD, which defines the mechanism and guidelines for declaring and importing modules.
Become a Premium member to view this screencast, as well as hundreds of other advanced tutorials and screencasts from the Tuts+ network.
- What is AMD? Why is it helpful?
- How to use RequireJS, which implements the AMD spec.
- How to create, store, and reference modules.
- How to integrate the use plugin.
- How to import scripts, which do not register themselves as AMD modules.
- A lightning-fast run-through of importing and working with Backbone.js.
The recently re-launched Tuts+ Premium is a service that provides top-tier training in a variety of creative fields. Whether you prefer books, visual training, or in depth tutorials, we have you covered. While we unfortunately can’t afford to provide the service for free, it’s only $19 a month – less than you’d spend on dinner.
I hope you’ll consider checking it out! In addition to learning a huge variety of new skills, it’s also a fantastic way to say thank you to Nettuts+.