In this tenth episode of the CodeIgniter From Scratch screencast series, we will be exploring the Calendar library. We are also going to utilize the database class and jQuery AJAX. I will show you how to build a simple and CSS-styled calendar page, which will have the ability to store and display content for each day.
- Day 1: Getting Started With the Framework
- Day 2: Database Selecting Methods
- Day 3: Sending Emails
- Day 4: Newsletter Signup
- Day 5: CRUD
- Day 6: Login
- Day 7: Pagination
- Day 8: AJAX
- Day 9: File Uploading and Image Manipulation
- Day 10: The Calendar Library
Day 10: The Calendar Library
Other Viewing Options
- Follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to the Nettuts+ RSS Feed for more daily web development tuts and articles.