Final Product What You'll Be Creating
Ever wondered how to create a form that can upload multiple files directly to your desired S3 bucket with PHP? While tools like S3Fox and Transmit certainly get the job done quite well, sometimes we need a simpler, one-click interface for our clients. We’ll build one today!
Become a Premium member to read this tutorial, as well as hundreds of other advanced tutorials and screencasts.
A Quick Visual Overview
You’ll Learn About:
- Separating your code from your markup as much as possible
- Creating a form that allows for uploading multiple files at once
- How to work with Amazon S3 and PHP
- Using the excellent Uploadify plugin
- And plenty more. Plus, you have your choice of learning: written tutorial or screencast!
Join Net Premium
For those unfamiliar, the family of Tuts+ sites runs a premium membership service. For $19 per month, you gain access to exclusive premium tutorials, screencasts, and freebies from Nettuts+, Psdtuts+, Aetuts+, Audiotuts+, Vectortuts+, and CgTuts+ For the price of a pizza, you’ll learn from some of the best minds in the business. Become a Premium member to read this tutorial, as well as hundreds of other advanced tutorials and screencasts.