Nettuts+ Builder turns the process of compressing scripts and stylesheets, and uploading a project to your server into as simple a process as possible.
How’s It Work?
Click the “Video Preview” button here to get a better understanding of how the App works.
Let’s say that you finished a coding project or demo. Simply drag the folder onto the Builder menu icon, and it will:
- Create a new “Publish” directory
- Compress all Stylesheets
- Optionally upload them, via FTP, to a designated folder on your server.
If you’ve found yourself manually compressing your files and uploading them to your server, this automates the entire process!
What’s Coming Next?
This app is being actively developed. Coming soon:
- HTML compression.
- Automatic concatenation of all scripts and stylesheets.
- Automatic updating of HTML files with references to the newly concatenated assets.
- Single file uploads
- After uploading, a link to the url will be added to the clipboard.
- Glossless image compression